It’s more than just a job. It’s a career.
Are you ready to?
- Work with the newest and exciting technology
- Join a company that has solid leadership and a vision for the future
- Be part of a team where your quality of life and job satisfaction is truly valued
We work hard to be a dynamic and continuously improving organization founded on integrity and the superior delivery of services. As the premier provider of computer networking service in the region, we’ve seen significant growth in our business because we don’t just invest in our technology. We invest in our people.
Invincia Technologies offers a range of competitive benefits for our regular, full-time employees. These benefits include:
- Group medical and dental insurance plans – 100% employer paid under the Core plan for employee and assistance with dependents
- Employer-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Employer-paid life insurance and supplemental option
- Paid Holidays – most U.S. holidays for a total of 8 days
- Paid Vacation Days – 5 days for the first year of employment; 10 days for the second year; 15 days after the fifth year and 20 days after the tenth year.
- Paid Personal-Time-Off (PTO) – 6 days per calendar year vested immediately, however prorated based on start date
- Self-directed 401K plan currently with employer match
- Flexible medical spending account (FSA, DCA, and HSA)
- Quarterly profit sharing
- Educational financial assistance
- Licensure assistance
- Paid professional and technical association dues